Monday, November 2, 2009

For Your Entertainment

I have to blog about the highly anticipated first single from who many feel was American Idol's rightful Season 8 winner, Adam Lambert. The single "For Your Entertainment," off his debut album of the same name, is a fun, high energy single that I can see having more than just Top-40 appeal. Packed with his signature Mariah Carey-esque tenor riffs, it actually sounds like Adam. I have to say I'm also kind of turned on by all the innuendo in this song because, although we were fed only the "wholesome Adam" during his time on Idol, the erotic themes in his lyrics are totally and completely believable to me. I am also really impressed as he (or his writer) seems to be one of the only artists to get the concept that, yes -- you are, in fact, here for our entertainment.

His new album hits stores on November 23rd. If you voted for him on AI, here's a thought-- support him and buy his album. Revolutionary, I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment